- Pine Essential Oil is derived from the needles of the Pine Tree, commonly recognized as the traditional Christmas tree.
- The scent of Pine Essential Oil is known for having a clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating effect.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Pine Essential Oil positively impacts the mood by clearing the mind of stresses, energizing the body to help eliminate fatigue, enhancing concentration, and promoting a positive outlook.
- Used topically, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to soothe itchiness, inflammation, and dryness, control excessive perspiration, prevent fungal infections, protect minor abrasions from developing infections, slow the appearance of signs of aging, and enhance circulation.
- When applied to the hair, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to cleanse, enhance the hair’s natural smoothness and shine, contribute moisture, and protect against dandruff as well as lice.
- Used medicinally, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to support immune function, clear the respiratory tract, address symptoms of colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma, and the flu, and facilitate the healing of infections.
- Used in massage applications, Pine Essential Oil is known to soothe inflammation, soreness, aches, pain, and gout; to stimulate and enhance circulation; to facilitate the healing of scratches, cuts, wounds, and burns; to promote the regeneration of new skin; to reduce pain; to relieve muscle fatigue; to promote the body’s detoxification; to maintain the health and function of the urinary tract and the kidneys; and to regulate body weight.
No medical studies have proven essential oils as replacements of prescriptions.
All of the above stated benefits are observations of various Aromatherapists throughout history.
Please use with caution!!
We strongly recommend pregnant women or children under the age of 3 NOT to use Essential Oils at all.
We provide dilution ratios for infants in cases where children are able to use essential oils. However, please consult your family physician before using any essential oils on children under the age of 10.
When using Essential oils please refer to our safety and dilution guide HERE to learn more about proper usage and the dangers of Essential Oils.
We do not recommend ingesting any essential oils, as it may result in severe damage to your liver, stomach and other organs or death. If ingested contact your nearest poison control centre or hospital.
Do not apply to skin before going in direct sunlight, tanning beds/booth, Sauna’s, Hot tubs, showers/baths. Doing so may result in burning blisters to the skin. It is highly recommended that any essential oil applied directly to skin, be applied with a carrier(Fatty) oil such as but not limited to, Coconut, Olive, Grape Seed, and many more.